Friday, November 22, 2019

To My Readers: November 2019

As we approach the holiday season, Thanksgiving being only days away, I have decided to give thanks for my son's chance at a new life through the justice system. I also plan to be grateful in prayer to the one who reported his crime so that they, but especially him, could finally receive help and find sobriety. I also hope that the gift I receive on Christmas will be one of peace for all concerned. "God bless us one and all". Charles Dickens

Happy Holidays to all of you who have been following my story. I am taking time to celebrate and enjoy the season of loving and giving with my husband and friends. I will be back to continue my story in January. My wishes for your health, happiness and prosperity now and in the New Year.


No comments: